The initiative features a revolutionary 3-day workshop designed to help organizations break down barriers, locate and advocate for victims, and deter demand. ATLANTA, GA, January 13, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Chesley...Read More
The company’s donation will help build multiple wells in regions of Ethiopia that currently lack access to clean drinking water. SARASOTA, FL, January 09, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — In an effort to continue positively...Read More
Baladna Dairy began operations within a month after Qatar’s neighbors cut off ties and imposed a trade blockade. More than 18,000 cows were transported from the U.S. to the small, landlocked gulf state by airplane and...Read More
Following intensive efforts by Yad L’Achim, an organization dedicated to Jewish continuity, he did the impossible—crossing the border into Israeli territory where he was finally reunited with his Jewish family. NEW YORK,...Read More
“Deeds of Satan the Devil that Oppose God Must Disappear from the Earth” HOUSTON, TX, December 30, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — Devilish deeds of the Protestant Church since the Japanese colonial period are...Read More
The newest project of German agro investment group Agri Terra consists in a 650,000 square meter (160 acre) residential Country Club right outside Paraguay’s capital Asunción ASUNCIÓN, PARAGUAY, December 29, 2019...Read More
Malaysia’s Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamed, and Malaysia’s Economic Affairs Minister Mohamed Azmin Ali, visited Baladna Food Industries (BFI), the largest producer of dairy products and beverages in Qatar. DOHA,...Read More
According to Fitch Solutions, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region’s US$182.9 billion healthcare market is forecast to expand to US$261.1 billion with a 13.6% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) at constant...Read More
The South Africa medical device market will register a 9.1% CAGR between 2017-2018 according to a recent Fitch Solutions report. This significant growth will raise the market to USD 1.27 bn by 2018. JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA,...Read More
South Africa currently runs a two-tiered healthcare system, comprising of the public and the smaller, rapidly -growing private sector. JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, December 19, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — South Africa...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- Supreme Buddha-Dharma Once Again Astonishes the World Dharma King Gar Tongstan Ciren Gyatso demonstrated his...
- I Finally Witnessed the Holy Fire-Offering Great Dharma that is Talked about in Buddhist History After 80 years, the authentic "Holy Fire-Offering Homa...
- Searching for Multiple Storage Units in Fort Worth is a Thing of the Past Thanks to Blue Mound 287 Self-Storage Storage Space for All of Your Belongings: Vehicles, Boa...
- UkrainianDating.co: Scam Free International Dating For American Men How To Find Love Online Without The Pain Of Fakes And S...
- Such is the Innate Character of His Holiness the Buddha President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump and se...
- MDProactive Expands Online Doctor Service to more States The online doctor operates 365 days at 24 hours per day...
- The Man Who Captured The Bin Laden Of His Day – A Bee In His Bonnet By Award Winning Author Bernard Fleury
- Pockit’s New Card is Brighter, Better, Bolder with allpay.cards
- Chino Valley Ranchers Pasture Raised Eggs Featured in Eggs-in-a-Hole Recipe
- Endurance IT Services Acquires Managed Services Division Of Cetan Corp
- Closer – A Dating App That Makes People Love Not Make War