The California Mesothelioma Victims Center’s top priority for a Navy Veteran or a person with mesothelioma in California is that they receive the very best financial compensation and they suggest extremely capable lawyers to get the job done.
LOS ANGELES, CA, September 07, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — The California Mesothelioma Victims Center says, “We are urging a US Navy Veteran or maritime worker with mesothelioma anywhere in California to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for direct access to some of the nation’s leading mesothelioma lawyers who are based in California. The most important part of a financial compensation claim for mesothelioma is retaining the services of extremely skilled lawyers who know what they are doing.
“The California mesothelioma lawyers we suggest to people with mesothelioma are second to none when it comes to obtaining the best possible financial compensation settlements for a Navy Veteran or maritime worker or a person in California with this rare cancer caused by asbestos exposure.
“We also want to emphasize that if a person was exposed to asbestos in California while serving in the US Navy or working as a maritime worker and now lives outside of the state the attorneys we suggest are the people with the skill, capabilities and experience to get million dollar financial compensation settlements for their clients like this as we would like to discuss anytime at 800-714-0303.” http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The extremely capable mesothelioma attorneys the California Mesothelioma Victims Center recommends to a Navy Veteran, maritime worker or a person with mesothelioma in California offer the following services:
* A no obligation in home visit to the Navy Veteran, maritime worker or person with mesothelioma in California to determine every potential point of where or how they came into contact with asbestos. How or where a person with mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos in California or in any state is the basis for the financial compensation claim for this rare cancer.
* As part of the discussion the attorneys will provide an initial evaluation of what the mesothelioma compensation claim might be worth to the US Navy Veteran, maritime worker or person with mesothelioma and their family.
* The attorneys suggested by the group will be able to suggest specific medical doctors and hospitals in California that are close to the US Navy Veteran, maritime worker or person with mesothelioma and their family members.
The California Mesothelioma Victims Center says, “If you are a Navy Veteran, a maritime worker or a person who has just been diagnosed with mesothelioma in California please call us at 800-714-0303 so that you do not inadvertently hire an unqualified law firm that might get you pennies on the dollar when it comes to your financial compensation.” http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in California the California Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at one of these four hospitals:
* UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles, California: http://www.cancer.ucla.edu/
* Stanford Cancer Institute Stanford, California: http://cancer.stanford.edu/
* University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California: http://mountzion.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/
The California Mesothelioma Victims Center also wants to emphasize they offer a statewide unsurpassed service that is available to a person with mesothelioma anywhere in California including communities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Riverside, Fresno, Sacramento, Oceanside, Palm Springs, Riverside, or Eureka. http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos In California include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, manufacturing workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, or construction workers. Typically the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here